Resto questions from Norway

Subject: Resto questions from Norway
From: "TERJE KOLBEINSEN" <terje_kolbeinsen@bluezone.no>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 11:21:44 +0100
Hi Listers & TR friends

During my frame up restoration of a TR3 (bought as a true basket case) some
questions always arise, and here are some of my current ones - I hope some
of You might help me with;-)

The main brakepipe junction - is this mounted on top of RH side frame, where
the suspension stiffener meets the frame?

Are there anyone out there, who could help me with a sketch or something of
the lower(?) mounting for the CTR wiper motor (always installed RH side).
Yes my body seems to be a pre TS12567 on a later disk brake frame.

Terje Kolbeinsen
TR3 - imported to Norway as TS 15715, frame up restoration, now with a
almost complete rolling chassis:-))

Terje_Kolbeinsen@bluezone.no