Re: batterys

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: batterys
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 09:59:18 -0500
Hi Fred,

I found your battery note.

How much VX 6 do you use per battery per season? Is it a one time
treatment or do you add more periodically?

I have 2 of the HF $7.00 battery maintainers, but I've heard nasty
comments about them on these lists. They fail and can ruin batteries.
Maybe they should only be used on a fully charged battery? Any comments
anyone?

Don Malling