Re: Triumph TR6/need help

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Triumph TR6/need help
From: "Alvin Watkins" <Krssamw@omh.state.ny.us>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 13:50:05 -0500
Cc: <Frislie22@MSN.COM>
Take your time and don't buy the first one you see. Stay logged in here
and read the posts. It will give you an idea on what kind of problems to
expect. Sign in on Ebay. Look daily and see what you like and how much
it costs. Ebay is by bid and you will get a good idea on how much you
can afford to spend for a car in whatever condition. After a couple of
weeks on Ebay you will be ready to buy. When you are actually ready to
buy take someone mechanically inclined to view the vehicle. There are
people on the list who will be glad to preview the car for you if you
ask (especially if the car is not located near you. Good luck!
> Hi,
>
> Hopefully, you can help or give me a referral to someone who can.
I've
> always wanted to own a Triumph TR6.  I remember the first time I saw
one.  I was
> 19 and a girlfriend's brother drove up in his new TR6.  I loved it!
Getting
> married soon after and having kids squashed my dream!  Now the kids
are out
> of the house on their own and my husband has his new Tundra Double
Cab so I
> can now own my dream car.  Accept I don't know a thing about buying
one.

> Like is their a certain year TR6 that I should look for??  Of course
being a
> woman I have buy one that has been restored mechanically and body
wise.  My
> husband is very mechanical but we both don't know if these are hard
to work
> on.
>
> Could you please tell me what model years I should be looking at and
approx.
> the price ranges???
>
> thanks,
>
> Lori Frislie

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended
recipient.  It may contain confidential information which is legally privileged
or otherwise protected by law.  If you received this e-mail in error or from
someone who was not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited
from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail.
PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS
MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM.  Thank you for your cooperation.