In need of a scout

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: In need of a scout
From: <horr@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 19:28:16 +0000
I have contacted a seller of a '64' TR4 in the Charleston S.C. area who
advertised through the VTR web site.  The car seems to be reasonably priced but
I can't tell from photos how much of a project it is going to be.  I live 30
minutes north of Atlanta, Georgia and it will involve about 12 hours of driving
to go look at the car which isn't a problem if I want to buy it but is if I
decide not to.  Is there anyone in that area that could take a look at it for
me and give me an independent evaluation of the car?

Thanks,
Howard