Re: I'm didn't mean to do it

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: I'm didn't mean to do it
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 13:58:16 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>It's been mighty cold and damp here for a long time (almost a week)
>and it's scheduled to continue for the next 10 days.
>          ...and...
>  It is a wee bit cold when it's in the 30's....

Stop whining, fer crissake. It was -15F at my house this morning. I
just checked the National Weather Service site and it's currently -2F
at the Ithaca airport. It's supposed to be about -20F tomorrow
morning and it may get to a balmy 5F during the day.
--
Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (26 year owner)