RE: I'm didn't mean to do it

To: triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: I'm didn't mean to do it
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 19:44:39 -0500
On 9 Jan 2004 at 14:44, Mark Hooper wrote:

> Try here in Montreal. -40 with the wind chill calculated in. Brrrrr...

That's nuthin'.  I've been x-c skiing in wind chill of -98.  Umm, you
don't stop moving in that kind of cold.  Mostly because if you stop
it means you'll be that much longer getting into shelter. :-}

On the way home from work this evening I heard the man on the radio
say the suburbs west of Boston should hit -10 F tonight.  I wonder
what the top of Mt. Washington will see?  If you're interested, see:

http://www.mountwashington.org/

especially tomorrow morning.  I'd expect just about everywhere in the
White Mts region of NH to hit -30 F tonight.  The LBC's stay asleep.
And the Pats play the Titans in Foxboro tomorrow night!

zzzzzzz...

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller@pop.rcn.com