vehicle list (was: TR6 wheels) little LBC content

To: <bfabie@earthlink.net>
Subject: vehicle list (was: TR6 wheels) little LBC content
From: "Rick Barnard" <rstirb2@townisp.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 20:00:52 -0500 tests=HTML_30_40,HTML_MESSAGE, USER_IN_WHITELIST autolearn=no version=2.60 ns4.townisp.com
Cc: "Big Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Bob,
    That reminds me, I had a '79 Plymouth (Mitsubishi) Sapporo.  Big 2.6L 4
cylinder, 5-speed, beautiful body lines, nice 14" alloy wheels.  Motor Trend
called it 'the high plains drifter".  Next to a Triumph, it was one of the
coolest cars I have ever owned.  Admittedly, my list of owned vehicles is not
that remarkable...

'63 Triumph TR4
'63 Triumph TR4 #2
'67 VW crew cab transporter (ultimate proletariat vehicle)
'72 Datsun pickup
'74 Saab 99
'79 Plymouth Sapporo
    <baby arrives>
'81 Dodge Aires wagon (the car from hell)
'81 Plymouth Champ
'86 Ford Aerostar van
'92 Ford Aerostar 4WD van
'93 Mazda pickup
'73 Triumph TR6
'96 Chevy Monte Carlo Z34 (present daily driver)

-Rick
1973 Triumph TR6 CF2570U

>Alan:
>I think you should seriously consider the Plymouth Sapporo wheels or maybe
the Ford Granada wheels. Either one >would look awesome on your newly restored
TR6.