Re: Stag wheels

To: ArchaeologyJames@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stag wheels
From: David Robertson <david@robertson.org.nz>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 12:19:02 +1300 6.5|September 26, 2003) at 11/01/2004 12:19:07, Serialize complete at 11/01/2004 12:19:07
> Hi everybody, I was just wondering if the stag and 2000 wheels are
> interchangable, I am thinking of fitting a set of stag alloys to my
> 2000 saloon.
>
> thanks, James

Hi,

Yes, same stud pattern (but obviously you will need the Stag wheel nuts as
well).
I have a 2500S which has the Stag alloys from the factory.

Also Stag alloys are 14" while standard 2000 wheels are 13". 185-70 or
195-70 should give about the same ride height as the orginal high profile
tires on the 2000..

Regards,
David Robertson

    1961 Thunderbird
    1978 Triumph 2500S
    1974 Triumph Spitfire

  <<< Life is too short to drive boring cars >>>

http://www.robertson.org.nz/David1.htm