Re: Living History Non LBC

To: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Living History Non LBC
From: "dixie" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 02:29:30 -0000
When you paid in your money on a weekly or monthly basis the value of that
money was probably worth a lot more to you at the time. After seeing the
funny side of your posting really it is quite a serious matter.

There is a big rip off concerning pensions in this country (UK) of ours at
present all blamed, very conieniently, on 9/11. It may have affected things
but not to the degree that the 'powers that be' say.

My personal pension fund has had 80000 GBP paid into it over the years, but
I am told at the present time if I retire it is only worth a total fund of
40000 GBP !!!
D*** it! there have been some boom years on the stock exchange and the other
investments that these charletans invest our funds. What happened to the
profits in those years? In someones back pocket no doubt.

Rant over. I apologise for the lack of LBC content and the content not being
of much interest to US and worldwide listers.

Adrian
TR4A CT64306 O
Wales, UK.