UPDATE: TR6 Accessory Center Consoles

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: UPDATE: TR6 Accessory Center Consoles
From: Chad Jester <triumph74tr6@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 09:48:33 -0800 (PST)
List,

As promised, I followed up on the TR6 center consoles this morning with Mike
Gassman.

They are planning to manufacture them this year sometime....not sure when yet.

What you can do to hurry this along is send him an email to be put on a contact
list.  The more interest we show, the sooner they will likely be produced!

Their email address is:  trguy@cfw.com

Put "TR6 Center Console" as the subject and include your name and contact info
in the body of the email.

Best Regards,

Chad Jester