TR6 Speedo

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Speedo
From: "Richard Crabbe" <rcrabbe@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 21:28:03 -0500
Hi All
Can anyone advise as to a place in Canada to have a tr6 Speedometer
referbished. I gather by the thread a few weeks back that there are places
in the States but with couriers and Customs I would like to have it repaired
here if possible. It is not actually broke but I would like to have it
refurbished.
Also can anyone give me their thoughts on having it reset to 0 since this is
a total frame off. I would appreciate any input - just thought it would be
nice since the car is virtually new to start at the beginning instead of
having it show 65000.
Thanks

Crabby