Re: Living History i0DFuTlt003788

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Living History i0DFuTlt003788
From: "Alvin Watkins" <Krssamw@omh.state.ny.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 10:55:25 -0500
I have two questions that will probably sound dumb.  First, will I have to
take out my clutch and brake master cylinders to rebuild them?

Unfortunately Yes!

 Second, and
relating to the history post....has anyone ever tried to revive Standard
Triumph?  Seems to me that there would be a market for a 2 seat convertible.

Joe

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended
recipient.  It may contain confidential information which is legally privileged
or otherwise protected by law.  If you received this e-mail in error or from
someone who was not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited
from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail.
PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS
MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM.  Thank you for your cooperation.