TR6 speedo i0DGp0lt005590

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 speedo i0DGp0lt005590
From: "Alvin Watkins" <Krssamw@omh.state.ny.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 11:50:08 -0500
You should be proud that your speedo shows 65k!
Its over 20yrs old why reset it? Make a note in your log book restored at 65k.
Or reset it and make a note in log that speddo was reset after rebuild after
65k. I prefer the original miles to show whenever possible. It still went 65k
even though you rebuilt the car. Be proud dude show it!
a total frame off. I would appreciate any input - just thought it would be
nice since the car is virtually new to start at the beginning instead of
having it show 65000.
Thanks

Crabby

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended
recipient.  It may contain confidential information which is legally privileged
or otherwise protected by law.  If you received this e-mail in error or from
someone who was not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited
from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail.
PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS
MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM.  Thank you for your cooperation.