RE: Tonneau Cover Needs Repair

To: "'J M Wagner'" <jmwagner@greenheart.com>, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tonneau Cover Needs Repair
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:04:47 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-triumphs@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of J M Wagner
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 12:15 PM
To: Triumph List
Subject: Tonneau Cover Needs Repair

My TR4A has an original Tonneau cover that is in great shape except for
the zipper.   The zipper needs to be completely replaced.  Does anyone
have first hand experience with someone that does this sort of work?
Quality and price, of course, are the main concerns.

I'm in Los Angeles area, but, of course, I could ship it anywhere in the

country for repairs.

--Justin Wagner

Justin,

My experience is that upholstery shops that cater to the boat business
will probably be your best place to look.

Joe