Re: TRF interior panels

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TRF interior panels
From: john.j.reed@gm.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:46:37 -0500 5.0.11GM4 |September 9, 2003) at 01/13/2004 02:46:38 PM
When I purchased interior trim components for my TR3 from TRF about 10
years ago they were supplied by Newton Commercial.  This is a company run
(and owned i think) by Richard Newton.  They specialize in classic british
interior trim made to a very high standard.

Richard Newton was at the 1989 TRA national meet in Uniontown PA where he
gave a multi-day demonstration on trimming TR3 seats.  The demo was video
taped and I assume a copy of the tape is still available to TRA members
from the club's video library.  I found setting up a t.v. with this tape on
the workbench to be very helpful when I trimmed my seats.

John Reed
Ann Arbor, MI