Just a good day

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Just a good day
From: Harlyred1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:16:06 EST
Hi,
Professional lurker here. Two TR3s in boxes in my garage. And I'll get to
them as soon as I'm done with my 52 International Pick-Up, 70 VW convertible
and
the 67 Lemans, and a Bugye as well............
Got a call today from a gent that does Porche restorations for a living, and
does quite well at it. Seems he had a TR 3 a few years back he took in trade.
Sold it a few months ago to a gent in South America. The guy didnt want the
hardtop "Terry, I have no use for it, ya want it?" I just picked it up ,
freebie.......it looks brand new rear window is sparkling, without a scratch!!!
Just
though I'd post a happy face bit of news, on a ay too cold Long Island day

Terry