TR3 Brochure

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 Brochure
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 08:20:52 -0800
My wife  was  give what  appears to be an  original Dealers Brochure
for the 1957 TR3...
It  lists  all  the standard and  optional  equipment available,
including  all available  color  schemes.  Too much  to  list  here,
but I am going to get it  scanned and  will  make  it available
then...
Just  as a teaser:
        Optional Equipment:

        Hard Top  in place  of  soft top
        Soft  Top kit in addition to hard top
        Upholstered Occasional Passenger rear seat
        Aero  screens
        Overdrive - electrical  control  on 2nd, 3rd, and top
        Short front  undershields
        Wire  wheels  and hubs  - knock  on type
        Rear fender spats -  with  disk  wheels  only
        Tonneau  Cover - fabric
        Heater
        Radio
        Telescopic  steering  wheel
        Road  speed  tires
        Cast aluminum  sump
        Two-speed  windshield wipers
        Competition  front  springs
        Competition  rear  dampers
        Fitted  suitcase for  trunk
        Competition  carburetor  jet needles.

I  thought  it was interesting that if  you ordered  the  Hard Top,
a  soft  top became  an  option...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3