Sidescreens

Subject: Sidescreens
From: "Mo and Dave MacKay" <m.d.mackay@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 20:36:38 -0500
I'm planning to fix up the interior of my TR3A over the next few months.
That will involve replacing or refreshing the upholstery, panels,
sidescreens,
etc.

I don't think the sidescreens that came with my car are correct. I'm
guessing
that they might be aftermarket replacements from JC Whitney, or some such
place.

New ones are very expensive, so I'd prefer to redo these if feasible. I'd
like to
be able to strip them down and refurbish them so that they would be correct
(i.e., just like original TR3A sidescreens would have been). If I remove the
aluminium cover, would they be good candidates for refurbishing?

I have posted pictures of the sidescreens at
http://www3.sympatico.ca/m.d.mackay/

I'd appreciate your comments.

Thanks,

Dave MacKay