Re: quiz

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: quiz
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:32:28 -0500
Cc: "The Hansons" <merlin42@erols.com>
Well, I scored 38%... I held a 65-75% for a while, but got tilted near the
last quarter... And one of my correct answers was truly a shot in the dark-
I closed my eyes and clicked, and hit it right. Hey- I had a 1 in 4
chance...

Scott
At least I got the Alvis question right.(When one leaves a parking block, do
they announce over the tannoy "Alvis has LEFT the building!"?)