RE: radiator stays

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: radiator stays
From: "Gene" <geneglenn@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 13:58:37 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Gene [mailto:geneglenn@qwest.net]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 11:09 AM
To: 'owner-triumphs@autox.team.net'
Subject: radiator stays

List,

Does anyone have for sale or can tell me where I can buy the following:

            Stay, radiator to front suspension box (2 each)
            Stanpart part # 142665
            Moss part # 850-300

I prefer new, but I'll take like new used.  Price?
Or, who is currently salvaging TR4s or TR4As

Neither Moss, TRF, VB or LBC have the stays.  Via a stud about 2/3rds up
from the bottom of the radiator, they tie the radiator to the suspension
box and provide fore and aft, and lateral support for the radiator on a
TR4 or 4A.

Thanks.

Gene Glenn