Re: vintage/collector car insurance recommendations

To: Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: vintage/collector car insurance recommendations
From: Divits@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 20:23:27 EST
Hi Greg, I highly recommend Grundy Classic Car Insurance. They have no
limitations on mileage, they have the same beliefs that most of us have. Our
cars
should be driven, not parked in the garage! They are very competitive on price
as well, it should cost less then $200.00 a year for complete coverage.

I fully restored my TR250 about 4 years ago and about 2 years ago my car got
hit with a baseball while at a company picnic and put a small size dent in the
hood. However, the shop told me that they would need to remove the hood, fix
the dent, repaint the whole hood as well as the top part of the fenders so
that everything blended in and then paint on a new stripe. The whole job cost
$1,100.00...I called Grundy, told them what happened and what needs to be done
fix it and the cost. They said no problem, in 2 days they sent me a check in
full in my name to fix the car, they never bothered with an adjuster to come
inspect the car or the work. They didn't even ask for a copy of the receipt.

I hope this helps...and of course NFI.

Cheers,
John McGreal
1968 TR250