Fw: head gasket

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: head gasket
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 18:54:12 -0500
My wife's Honda CRV blew valves at 42,000 miles.  This was just 2K over
warranty.  Honda refused to step up, and the whole thing cost me $1,800.

12 months later, I bought a new Toyota, not a Honda.  24 months later, my
wife bought a Toyota Highlander, not a Honda.  And my sister-in-law, my
other sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and brother-in-law all just bought
Toyotas (on my advice...poor things, they think I know more than I do
because I get greasy working on LBG's).  But the point is, Honda lost
considerably more than $1800 for poor customer service, calls to their
California office notwisthstanding. And before I'm done, they're going to
lose a lot more.  You know, I would have been happy if they'd offered to
just share the bill.