Re: Triumph features in advert

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Triumph features in advert
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:19:26 -0700
Mike Kitchener wrote:

>A certain investment company is currently advertising in France ,
>featuring a sidescreen TR in the advert...

Nice ad indeed, but also that absolutely fascinating webpage on your
rebuild.  I am sure I never saw that page before.

Had a friend who saw me painting something on the TR3 with a tiny
model-makers brush... he kidded me that I wasn't treating it like a real
car, but rather a huge 1:1 Revell model of a Triumph.  You have taken
that concept many steps farther.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
64 TR4