Re: FWD, was blown head gasket (non LBC)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FWD, was blown head gasket (non LBC)
From: M D Nugent <carcentric@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:21:16 -0800 (PST)
Unless I go back in time to the Justy, I think they're all AWD, and my
wife's '93 Legacy is only 2.2 liters (not enough torque for burnouts!).

When converting a drivetrain from AWD to 2WD, though, do you just not
bolt anything up to the flange that used to mate with the rear
driveshaft?  Might that not raise havoc as a result of the
front-to-rear differential?  Sounds too complicated for this early in
the morning (pre-coffee).

M D Nugent

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html