RE: Tegler's list, was Commission number ...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Tegler's list, was Commission number ...
From: M D Nugent <carcentric@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 11:28:37 -0800 (PST)
--- "Keith A. Bay" <kabay@wi.rr.com> wrote:
> I was going to say that a search of the GT6 Registry (
> http://www.teglerizer.com/InternationalGT6database/gt6search.htm )

I just checked there and this Comm No falls between two 1972 entries
(KF11787U and KF11874) and the highest 1971 number (except KF497000
which looks like a typo) is KF4095.

Good ol' Vicky Brit (the folks who keep sending everybody the wrong
nuts for splined wheel adapters) says 1972 started with KF10001, so
that's two for two from the free info resources.

Yet the Title I have says 1971.

Maybe I should forget I know this (just leave well enough alone) . . .
.

Paul, if you're reading this, I also noticed that your list
"alphabetizes" four digit numbers such as KF3128L after five digit
numbers such as KF21222L.  And there's an entry of 1234567 (no prefix)
in with the '73's that has your name on it - your prank or someone
else's?

MDN

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html