Re: Supercharged TR6

To: "Triumphs@autox. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Supercharged TR6
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:14:23 -0500
One easy fix is to look first to see if the fuel filter is clogged,
restricting fuel flow.  Another is to check to see if the previous owner
installed as smaller diameter fuel line.  (I have this same problem on my
'59 Case 211B Farm Tractor, which I'll fix when it gets WARMER! soon.)

Terry Smith
'59 TR3A