extra parts

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: extra parts
From: "joe maher" <jmaher0343@bresnan.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 17:09:30 -0700
I don't know if this is against list taboo or something....but....
I ordered a new fluid reservoir for my TR3 from Victoria British.  The
person taking the order said that the cap and gasket were not included, so I
ordered a cap and gasket.  I got my order today and it came with a cap and
gasket.  So, I have an extra cap and gasket if someone needs them at what I
paid and shipping (3.65 priority to US).  1.95 gasket (1-7213) and 4.95 cap
(7-892).  It would be cheaper for me to sell to someone, and cheaper
shipping for whoever may need them.  Now all I need are my pipes from TRF
and I can put my hydraulics back together.  By the way, for my bracket,
since there is no one in Cheyenne that does powder coating and I am on a
time line, I took the bracket to the place that does pickup bed liners.
They sandblasted it and sprayed it with the liner.  Perhaps not original,
but it does look good and I do not have to worry about the brake fluid.
Joe
59 TR3 noticing that it is snowing again.