Re: Garagemahall

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Garagemahall
From: Bob Annand <bobannand@hfx.eastlink.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 20:58:59 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs@autox. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Here in Nova Scotia today, we received 80cm ( 2.5 ft ) of the white
stuff today. Winds of over 100 km per hour and going down to -8 C. State
of emergency declared, no plows on the road, abandonned my 4 x 4 truck
on the highway after taking 4 hours to travel 12 km. The snow is
drifting chest high against the front of my house. Did I mention no
plows? Spring is never coming, an Ice Age has just started in Canada and
it's coming your way!
Bob
TR3 TS57799L