Fine looking Car!

To: "Blake Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>, "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fine looking Car!
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 11:41:57 -0000
Hi Blake
I just received my Six Appeal Magazine, Your 2000 sure looks good, is that
red leather, I think it should be based on the bumpers she is late enough, I
wish my red leather looked like that! Is the colour Conifer, I think it
really suits the car, good to see one from the States feature on the cover,
I guess there aren't that many over there are there?

Again a lovely example!

Graham.

---