Announcing the 19th annual "The Gathering"

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Announcing the 19th annual "The Gathering"
From: "Bill Haenlin" <whaenlin@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 19:13:53 -0500
The Triumph Club of the Carolinas invites all Triumph and British Car
enthusiast to join us in Winston-Salem NC for the 19th edition and our Clubs
20th Anniversary on April 24th & 25th.  There will be a Fun Rallye and
British oriented auction at the Adams Mark hotel on the 24th and the 25th
will be the Participants Choice Car Show at the Historic Reynolda House &
Villiage grounds.  All details can be found at the Club website including a
printable Registration form.  We would love to see you all there at one of
the best and first shows in the South East!!

New Show Rates this year:

Wknd Reg, per-car, mailed by 4/6/04       - $15
Wknd Reg, per-car, mailed after 4/6/04     -$18
Car-show only, per-car mailed by 4/6/04    - $12
Car-show only, per-car mailed after 4/6/04 - $15
Car-Sell-Corral, not judged                          $10

www.triumphclub.org

Bill Haenlin

TCOC Web Editor