Estate back on the road

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Estate back on the road
From: "Vern Catron" <vcatron@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:12:35 -0500
Thank you for the information on starters for 2000/GT6 2L motors. Was able
to get a rebuilt starter from Advance Auto Parts near my home for $55.00.
Surprised both the part man and me because it was in stock. The part guy is
an 40+ guy that knew instantly what starter was needed and we had fun with a
new kid there because no solenoid on the starter like American starters.
Went in easy for the most part but the top bolt was a bit trying with fat
hands and short fingers. Started faster than it did before (guess the old
one was dying a slow painful death).  Had a great drive, great weather here
in north Florida today low 70's upper 60's.

Vern Catron

www.history-buff.org <http://www.history-buff.org/>

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good
with ketchup.