Re: TR4 turn lights

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 turn lights
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 23:06:01 -0000
Hi Tim
Sod the blinkers ;-) what's the paint job like, are you currently like a dog
with two tails?
A tip for you, there is a very simple way to check the brake lights on your
own, that is to reverse near the front of a car and look for the red glow in
the headlight reflectors, using this method I check my lights every time I
move my car as I have to reverse to get out of the cramped parking outside
the house. It is easy enough to tell if a lamp is out and which one it is
like this.
Hope you get the indicators sorted.
Graham.