Re: VTR 2004 Convention Update

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>, <Gel1500@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VTR 2004 Convention Update
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:47:48 -0800
Joe,
An even better idea :-), everyone west of the Missippi should plan on
attending Triumphest04.  It will be at Lake Tahoe Sept. 30th through Oct
3rd.  Lot's of great Triumph events and, of course lots of non-Triumph
things to do in the area also.  In fact, it's going to be such a great
event, we'll let the Northeasterners attend as well :-)

There's some info on the web site:
http://www.triumphtravelers.org/Triumphest04/Trphest04Home.html
It will be updated soon with registration info.

Bob