RE: VTR 2004 Convention Update

To: "'Fred Thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>, "'Triumphs'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'spitfires'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: VTR 2004 Convention Update
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 08:12:12 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-triumphs@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Fred Thomas
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 6:29 AM
To: Triumphs; spitfires
Subject: Fw: VTR 2004 Convention Update

> How about having it somewhere in the Texas or westerly area for a
> change?
>
> Joe (always bitching) Curry
==
In 19 years there have been 3 conventions in the N.E., 3 in the S.E. all
the
rest have been held in the Midwest and beyond, Wisc., Colo., Wash State,
Texas, Illinois, so I think they try to do a pretty fair job of locating
it
around to those groups that "volunteer to work their @#$# off to hold
one of
these things. "FT"

So roughly 1/3 pf the VTRs in the last 19 years have been on the eastern
Seaboard while the other 2/3 have been scattered around the rest of the
country (mostly the Midwest).  That in itself sounds slanted toward the
East.

Still, I'd love to see the actual distribution of the other 13 sites
because to my knowledge only 3 of them have been in or west of the
Rockies.

Joe