Re: VTR National Convention locations

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>, "'Howard Baugues'" <HRBaugues@cadprod.com>, "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VTR National Convention locations
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:33:45 -0500
Cc: <bauguesh@abcs.com>
> But they are happy to allow a major supplier of Triumph parts to combine
> the event with a commercial venture that is held every year and have
> other non Triumphs there.  Makes you want to say HMMMMM?
>
> Joe
=======
The Roadster Factory committed money and his employees to a major task and
they came through when absolutely "NO-CLUB" came forward to host the 2003
convention, Charles and John stepped up and this is a very cheap shot not
only at the BoD of VTR but also TRF, if you have no knowledge of what the
@#$%$ is going on then don't make these under the counter insinuations, I
think "Joe" is having a very bad time with "PMS", your remarks were not
called for, I'm very proud of the job our non paid officers are doing with
those that want to do something for VTR besides "bitching" about what they
are not even aware of.  "FT"