RE: VTR 2004 Convention Locations

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: VTR 2004 Convention Locations
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 17:33:29 -0800
> You know looking at this list I have attended all starting in
> 1989 in Albany,
> NY with the exception on 1993 Seattle and 1997 Ft Worth, TX.  I
> would love to
> travel to Utah,
> Arizona, California (PLEASE I HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE) or anywhere
> in the USA
> where a volunteer club can be found.

Hey Darrell, instead of waiting for a VTR National to be held here, why not
come on out for Triumphest this year ?

The venue (Lake Tahoe, Nevada) is one of the most popular tourist
destinations in the west, so there will be plenty to do and see; plus the
event itself should be excellent.

http://www.triumphtravelers.org/Triumphest04/Trphest04Home.html

Granted it's a bit of a hike for you, but it's not as far as from here to
Richmond ...

You can come see how the left coast people put on an event, and tell us what
we're doing wrong.  I promise there will be more to eat and drink than
cheese and wine <G>

Randall