Re: VTR 2004 Convention Locations

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR 2004 Convention Locations
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:17:33 EST
In a message dated 2/24/04 10:48:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ZoboHerald@aol.com writes:

> OK, Joe and others, here's how it stacks up over the years:
>
> 1983: Uniondale (Long Island), New York
> 1984: Michigan
> 1985: Illinois
> 1986: Western Pennsylvania
> 1987: Atlanta, Georgia
> 1988: Dallas, Texas
> 1989: Albany, NY
> 1990: Boulder, COlorado
> 1991: Ft. Mitchell, Kentucky
> 1992: Savannah, Georgia
> 1993: Seattle, Washington
> 1994: Asheville, North Carolina
> 1995: Rockford, Illinois
> 1996: Albany, New York
> 1997: Fort Worth, Texas
> 1998: Hudson, Wisconsin
> 1999: Portland, Maine
> 2000: Portland, Oregon
> 2001: Breckenridge, Colorado
> 2002: Red Wing, Minnesota
> 2003: Armagh, Pennsylvania
> 2004: Richmond, Virginia

Andy and all,
You know looking at this list I have attended all starting in 1989 in Albany,
NY with the exception on 1993 Seattle and 1997 Ft Worth, TX.  I would love to
travel to Utah,
Arizona, California (PLEASE I HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE) or anywhere in the USA
where a volunteer club can be found. The great thing about the VTR National is
that it takes you to places you would most likely never visit in the absence
of a reason to go. I have to thank all the wonderful Triumph people and clubs
that have hosted these events. They have provided my wife and I a life
experience that will last in my memories till my final day.  Hopefully that is
a ways
off because I would have no clue what to do with all these cars.
Cheers,
Darrell