Re: One more Gunst question

To: jay snavely <jays@paonline.com>
Subject: Re: One more Gunst question
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:50:36 -0500
Cc: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Thanks Jay, and to all who replied.  I must have the narrow groove
because its in and its disengaging nicely.  Haven't run it yet, but it
seems good.  Just for anybody considering clutch alternatives, the Sachs
clutch doesnt seem to work with Gunst bearing(just doesnt disengage)
With the Borg and Beck unit, it works great.  Apparently you must use
the Koyo TO bearing for the Sachs unit to work.   Thanks again,  John
Mitchell