Re: One more Gunst question

To: jmitch@snet.net
Subject: Re: One more Gunst question
From: Jay Welch <jay_welch@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 13:15:53 GMT
Cc: tr6taylor@webtv.net, 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi John,

I was just curious to know if you have the actual "Joachim Gunst Bearing" or
the HD Release Bearing w/Sleeve (Gunst Type Bearing) marketed by BPNW.  There
might be some incompatibilities of which we aren't aware.....

Could you could elaborate on your findings so we don't follow the same path?

Thanks,
Jay Welch
Abington, MA
TR6s
Member Cape Cod British Car Club CCBCC http://www.capecodbritishcarclub.org/

-- John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net> wrote:
Dick, I spoke with BPNW and they confirmed this.   They said it had to
do with finger configuration.  I even put a pipe on the lever. I could
get it to disengage, but it still dragged.    John