oil

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: oil
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 08:59:31 -0500
Cc: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Bud Rolofson" <levilevi@attbi.com> i1QE2i8A021741
Message text written by "Fred Thomas"
>I'm going to have a spare qt. of "used" oil in the boot of my car in
Richmond,
not telling anyone what the use is for, might just take along my camera
also,
just in case some funnie sights should pop up now and then that need to be
remembered down the road, yep I think thats just what I'll do.  :)  :)  :)
<

Fred, get yourself a good pump oiler, one that will shoot a stream a good 3
ft, and you can really upset a few people who think their cars don't leak.
;-)

(Of course, when they see you on your hands and knees next to their car
they might get suspicious)

Dave