Gunst and a Sach Clutch

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gunst and a Sach Clutch
From: "Robert \"Doc\"Dunkley" <rdunkley@capecod.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:37:10 -0500
I installed a J-type overdrive and fixed my broken pin at the same time last
year.  I used the Gunst and a Sach and it is beautiful!  I am not a race
driver so I wanted a nice smooth lite clutch.  I have had several folks in my
club drive the combination in my car and all are amazed at how smooth it is
for a TR6.  If you want stiff, race like go Borg, if you want lite and smooth
try the Sach.  I haven't had any disengaging problems.  Clutch starts to grab
about 4 inchs off the floor.

Robert"Doc"Dunkley
Cape Cod British Car Club