Re: Steering wheel splines (was Steering Wheel Rehab)

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Steering wheel splines (was Steering Wheel Rehab)
From: "Randall Zempel" <rzempel@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:08:42 -0800
This talk about repairing an adjustable TR3 steering wheel has me
wondering....

I understand the splines are different betweent he adjustable and non
adjustable TR3 steering wheels.  Are the adjustable wheel splines the same
as any other car?  In other words, are there any other steering wheels that
would fit on the TR3 adjustable steering column?

My TR3 has an adjustable wheel, and I'd like to consider replacing it with a
period appropriate (appearing) replacement.

Randall Z