RE: yellow orb

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: yellow orb
From: "Alvin Watkins" <krssamw@omh.state.ny.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:59:15 -0500
Oh I guess I had it. But I left it in Washington D.C. when I was on
vacation there last week. Drove over 600 miles and saw no LBCs. Only a
Fiat Spider going down U Street and it was sputtering. Saw 2
convertibles with tops down, a new Mustang, and a Miata. Where were all
you guys. Its was 59degrees.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended
recipient.  It may contain confidential information which is legally privileged
or otherwise protected by law.  If you received this e-mail in error or from
someone who was not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited
from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail.
PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS
MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM.  Thank you for your cooperation.