TR4/TR4A Question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4/TR4A Question
From: "Tim I. Purdy" <timipurdy@citlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 19:41:15 -0800
While, I really reside out of the loop, and get really excited when I see
another Triumph or other LBC, its enough for us to celebrate and have our own
mini convention.

Anyhow, I own a 64 TR4.  I have never seen a TR4A, the price of living in the
boonies I guess.  I have always wanted to know what is the difference between
the two models.  Was it just a slight change in the car body, or the enginer?
Just want to further my education.  Thanks . .. . Tim (I maybe in California,
but snow is in the forecast for the next seven days)