Not sure it's been awhile (Tr6 for Sale)

To: triumphs-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Not sure it's been awhile (Tr6 for Sale)
From: BennettDat@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 06:30:15 EST
Hello,

Well it's been a very long while and I have made a decision that I have been
thinkng about for tooooo long.

It's For sale. Yes my 74 TR6 is for sale. I have been working on it for about
4 to 5 years I can't remember. It's an Arizona car (No rust)that was
purchased here in NY. I personally restored the vehicle as an amatuer. Along
the way I
had some professionals do the important work, such as crabs, brakes etc....it
runs very good and with some TLC can be brought up to snuff. Some or the
replacement parts have become pitted such as the trim rings and chrome rings
around the headlamps. The other big expense would be an exhaust system. Tires
are
new red lines from Coker and wheels have been powder costed by yours truly.
The
interior was gutted and redone, Momo wood steering wheel and an outstanding
dash from Prestige in California.

I have over $20,000 in this baby and am willing to talk to serious inquires
only. Keep in mind I am NOT asking $20K. Having said this if you have any
questions I can be reached via email or on 914.649.1300.

Oh, it's Blue with a Tan interior....(New top, boots and tonneau!)

Bob Antoville
Progressive Tag and Label, LLC
PO Box 773
Maywood, NJ 07607
Telephone: 201.845.5655
Fax: 201.221.8799
email: bennettdat@aol.com

Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message
and is intended only for the use of the addressee.  Please advise
immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet e-mail
for messages of this kind.  If you are not the addressee, or person
responsible for delivering to the person addressed, you may not copy or
deliver this to anyone else.  If you receive this message by mistake,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.  Thank you.