RE: First it was the orb...

To: "'william mcintire'" <william.mcintire@wright.edu>, "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Subject: RE: First it was the orb...
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:22:03 -0500
Cc: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs@autox. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Bill:

That sounds promising for me. I was beginning to worry about a project I am
shepherding which requires the input of another firm before continuing. I
have in my hand a letter from said Texas-based technology corporation (which
shall remain nameless...) clearly stating to me that they will deliver the
results of this somewhat largish development on February 30, 2004. I had
been concerned since this seemed a date that co-incided with the end of
time, but since you have affirmed that this unlikely event will in fact
occur today, I am thus assured of delivery 3 days early.

Mark