Re: revington

To: Randall Young <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: Re: revington
From: "Michael D. Porter" <portermd@zianet.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 22:46:26 -0700
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, jmaher0343@bresnan.net
Randall Young wrote:

> Be very wary of shipping costs, most people have found it's cheaper to pay
> TRF's higher prices than shipping from the UK.  And Rimmer's is no better
> about backorders, I'm still getting parts from an order I placed a year and
> a half ago (for parts that TRF doesn't even list).

The rate of exchange has substantially changed, too, because of the drop in the
dollar. Last time I checked, about a
week ago, the dollar was up to about $1.80 to the pound. This rate should be
contrasted with roughly $1.48-$1.52 about
eight months or so ago.

The drop in the dollar will make British purchases more expensive, at least for
the foreseeable future.

Cheers.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance.