RE: revington

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <jmaher0343@bresnan.net>
Subject: RE: revington
From: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 21:11:21 -0800
> Does Revington have a catalog for TR3's?  If so, how can I get
> one?

I'm not sure if they still print a paper catalog, but it used to be you
could just ask them for one.  It is available for download at
http://www.revingtontr.com

> I guess I would ask the same of Rimmer Bros.

Rimmer's sent me a "short form" TR3 catalog ... they promised to do a full
catalog but AFAIK it never happened.  The short form thing is free on
request, or again you can download it from their website:
http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk

Be very wary of shipping costs, most people have found it's cheaper to pay
TRF's higher prices than shipping from the UK.  And Rimmer's is no better
about backorders, I'm still getting parts from an order I placed a year and
a half ago (for parts that TRF doesn't even list).

> Can someone send me a
> picture of the orange thingy?

How's this ?

Randall

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
DOT_Philippines_Boracay_80.jpg]