Import Carlisle Vending Space Available

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, tvr@autox.team.net, usa-tvr@yahoogroups.com, autojumble@autox.team.net
Subject: Import Carlisle Vending Space Available
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 12:43:37 EDT
Hello,

I have one flea market vending space available to sublet  for this event, May
21-23.  The space is "J-42"  It's available at my cost, $70.  This is a very
nice flat space, 10" wide, 30" deep, along the orange fence which divides the
flea market from the customer parking area.  Plenty of customer traffic in
this row which is on the free shuttle route.

The ad I have placed in the program, which is given to everyone who comes
through the gate, lists this space under "British Cars and Parts", with the
subtitle "Triumph TVR MG AH Etc."

If you are interested, please contact me privately.

Thanks!

Rich Rock
Pottstown, PA