Leaking Hydraulic Fluif Reservoir

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Leaking Hydraulic Fluif Reservoir
From: MotoPsyche@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 19:04:38 EDT
With no exploded view of the hydraulic fluif reservoir available (to me,
anyway), I would welcome a description of the order in which the fittings
(washers, gaskets, nuts, etc.) are attached.  For starters, from the bottom up,
there
are the two nozzles attached to the two lines leading to the master cylinders.
 These then are attached to the body of the reservoir.  What's the order of
fittings from there on up, including the metal tube for the clutch portion?

And while we're at it, what's the best material for the gasket?  Cork?
Neoprene?  I'm using silicone brake fluif.

As soon as this problem is licked I can pump silicone throughout the lines
and be back on the road.

TIA,

Bill Stagg
1960 TR3A